Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boating

Joe and I had a wonderful day out on the boat with one of his coworkers and his wife this last weekend. We got on the water at noon and didnt get out until 10 pm. He has a grill and even a potty on his boat so we could have stayed out there for days!






I was suprised that boat could pull both of us on a tube and that the tube didnt pop!
Joe loved driving the boat
In the event of a crash this would be Joes life vest
The men grilling our lunch it was so good.
Joe (who is my Joes coworker) and I had to go for one more swim



This guy had a good time he was doing backflips off the tube and while we where headed back in he just jumped off the back of the boat and suprised us all!


Sorry I couldnt figure out how to turn this picture so here you go with the sunset on its side




No comments: